FanDuel PA Sportsbook belongs to Flutter Entertainment, one of the biggest gaming and sports betting providers in the US. In Pennsylvania, it has been operating since July 2019.
On this page, we’ll explain in detail how you can become eligible for a $1000 No Sweat first bet bonus simply for creating an account at FanDuel Sportsbook. Keep reading to learn what sports you can wager on, if there is any deposit bonus offered, and how to start betting efficiently.
Is FanDuel Sportsbook Legal in Pennsylvania
Like any other gambling entity in the state, FanDuel is regulated by the official regulatory body called PGCB and is absolutely legal in Pennsylvania. The same authority issued the valid license under which the bookie is legitimately offering its betting and casino gambling services.
In the U.S. gambling industry, there is a slang term “skin” referring to a company that has obtained an official license, so FanDuel can be rightfully called a sportsbook type skin.
License availability serves as a guarantee that players are protected by law and any violations by FanDuel lead to both financial and reputational risks. Therefore, it is safe to enjoy betting at the FanDuel Sportsbook online or at the land-based casino in Philadelphia.
How to Sign Up at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
All you need to wage with this sportsbook is your personal betting account. In order to create one, follow these simple steps:
- You’ll find the “Join now” button on the official site of FanDuel Sportsbook PA (can be accessed both from PC and mobile). Hit the button and the pop-up sign up form will appear.
- Go through the first stage of signing up at the FanDuel Sportsbook website:
- Enter your email address.
- Come up with a username.
- Create a password for your future log-ins to the betting site. The password must consist of eight characters, including at least one letter and one number.
- Hit the “Create account” button.
- Unlike other sportsbooks, this bookie does not require you to type in a FanDuel Sportsbook PA promo code.
- During the second part of creating a betting account at FanDuel Sportsbook, you’ll be asked to provide your name and surname along with date of birth and a valid phone number.
- Fill in your full address, city name, and ZIP code.
- Enter four last digits of your SSN, go through a short security check. As soon as your identity is confirmed you’re good to go to claim a welcome offer and start betting!
Please note: In case the bookmaker fails to confirm your identity, you will be asked to provide a full Social Security Number. Contact customer service if you cannot solve the issue by yourself.
FanDuel Sportsbook PA Welcome Bonus in 2023
In order to encourage new sports bettors to create a FanDuel betting account and place more bets, FanDuel Sportsbook PA offers a great variety of ongoing promos. There is a sign up bonus waiting for every new player, and in case the gambler’s first bet loses, the bookmaker will refund the lost one. The maximum amount players can receive in the form of risk-free bets is limited to $1000. And the best part of the FanDuel sportsbook bonus offer is it has no requirements for wagering that PA bettors must fulfill. To receive one of the most generous betting welcome offers in PA, players must deposit at least ten dollars and place their first real money bet of any type using the FanDuel Sportsbook account. When the bet loses, the bonus will be granted within 72 hours.
Since the welcome bonus is presented in the form of free bets and users cannot cash out the PA sports betting bonus sum. However, there will be no problem cashing out the winnings obtained with the help of the No Sweat bonus. Please note that gamblers must be at least 21 years old and physically present in Pennsylvania to participate in the Promotion.
Besides the welcome offer and loyalty program, there are other promos that FanDuel Sportsbook has in store for the successful betting process:
- Referral bonus. If you refer a friend to the sportsbook, both you and the referral will receive a $100 bonus, where $50 will be rewarded in free bets on sports and $5 in casino site credit.
- FanDuel 100% match deposit bonus. Join FanDuel Racing, top up your balance and receive a 100% first deposit match reward. The maximum amount that you can count on is $50 in wagering credit.
- Game of the Week promotion. Opt-in, place one or more FanDuel casino wagers totaling not less than $50 on any promotion day and receive a 5-dollar bonus.
Note: In order to activate a deal, no FanDuel Sportsbook promo codes PA are required.
PA FanDuel Sportsbook App
You can place bets with FanDuel not only from your PC or mobile browser, but using a specifically designed app as well. The bookmaker had developed a betting app that is compatible with iOS and Android operating systems. Still, in case you don’t wish to install any new app to your device, feel free to play casino games and place sports bets with FanDuel Sportsbook using a mobile version of the site, it operates smoothly.
How to Download FanDuel Sportsbook iOS App
To install the FanDuel Sportsbook app PA for iOS, you should first open the bookmaker’s official website and select Pennsylvania as your state. Scroll down to the bottom of the homepage to find the FanDuel Apps section with all the available mobile programs. Choose one of the two options – fantasy or sports book application. As soon as you make your choice, you will be redirected to iTunes. Prior to installing the application, make sure that you chose the right region in iTunes settings, and only then press “Install”. The application download will take no longer than 1 minute.
Installing FanDuel Sportsbook App On Android
FanDuel Sportsbook app PA works on Android devices with 5.0+ version and higher. You can either download the application on your smartphone or tablet by searching for the gambling brand in Google Play Market or proceed to the link from FanDuel’s website.
To get the link to the sportsbook app for Android, simply scroll down the main page to find the FanDuel Apps section. Choose the preferred option (Fantasy (Android)/Sportsbook (Android), pick the state of Pennsylvania and download the app safely from Google Play Market. The app will be then installed within a minute.
Sports You Can Bet On at FanDuel in Pennsylvania
You can find the whole variety of sports on FanDuel sports betting PA platform. College sports (football and basketball), as well as NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB leagues are the most popular among FanDuel bettors. Overall, one can bet on UFC, tennis, soccer, golf, auto racing, football, baseball, basketball, and more.
FanDuel accepts bets on teams like Philadelphia Phillies, Pittsburgh Pirates, Pittsburgh Steelers and many others. Super Bowl fans will not be disappointed, as the sportsbook stands out among its competitors by offering high odds for this championship game.
Types of Bets Available On FanDuel Pennsylvania Sportsbook
You can place bets of different types at FanDuel Sportsbook in PA. The most popular types of wagers that the bookie accepts are the following:
- Moneyline. That is a wager that every beginner bettor should start with. All that is required is to place a bet on the team that you think is more likely to win. We also recommend checking the odds offered for each side in order to make the right decision.
- Spread bet. When betting on baseball (Major League Baseball or any other league), this wager will be named The Runline. Gamblers bet on a team’s margin of victory or defeat when they wager the spread. So, if the bet is placed on the weaker team (odds are indicated by “-“), they must win by more than the specified margin.
- Total (over/under). This tybet is placed on the total number of points scored by both teams. The player’s task is to make a correct guess whether the final score will be over or under the number shown by the bookie.
- Prop bets. These bets are made on events that can happen during the match or a game but do not directly affect the final outcome. In FanDuel Sports Betting PA, there are player props that relate to players’ individual performance, and game props that are associated with match events.
- Parlays. These bets are more suitable for experienced FanDuel bettors, as they demand deep sport rules knowledge and solid betting skills. A few single bets are linked into one wager where odds are multiplied. If a parlay bet is a winning one, the player can count on profit boosts. However, in case only one of the predictions is not correct, the entire bet loses.
Aside from diverse FanDuel betting markets, the bookmaker features in-game betting as well. FanDuel offers high live betting odds that are regularly updated as the match progresses.
FanDuel does not offer bet boosts, however, there are odds boosts that are equally as profitable. The sportsbook offers increased odds on a certain bet in exchange for a higher payout.
Banking Options at FanDuel Sportsbook PA
Deposits and withdrawals at FanDuel Sportsbook in Pennsylvania can be performed using multiple payment methods including bank cards and checks, electronic checks, and others. Some payment solutions accepted by the sportsbook can be used for both deposits and withdrawals, while others are available for cash-ins or cash-outs only.
Banking Methods to Use for Deposits
In order to make a deposit at FanDuel Sportsbook PA, open your account and hit the “Add funds” button. Choose the preferred payment method from the list, fill in the required details, choose the deposit amount and proceed with “Continue”. Next, you’ll be asked to confirm your deposit, after which funds will be enrolled to your account within a couple of minutes.
The list of deposit methods in FanDuel Sportsbook PA includes:
- Online Banking Transfers
- Debit Cards
- Wire Transfers
- Gift Card
- FanDuel prepaid card Play+
The minimum FanDuel deposit amount is $10 for each of the options listed above. Payments are processed instantly and are free of charge. Still, there might be a $5 fee for a credit card transaction.
To make a withdrawal from FanDuel Sports Betting PA, you need to hit the “Withdraw funds” button. When you see a list of payment options, select one that suits you best, choose the withdrawal amount and hit “Continue”.
The sportsbook suggests several cash-out options – Venmo, PayPal, bank transfers, and prepaid card. If you want to withdraw money from FanDuel Sportsbook using a prepaid card, online banking or PayPal, you first need to make a deposit with this payment option, otherwise, it won’t appear in the list of FanDuel withdrawal methods.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $10, but it might be different for bank transfers and depend on the bank. The transaction processing period can take up to 48 hours.
FanDuel Sportsbook Customer Support
When you face problems or have questions regarding the use of the sportsbook, you can contact the FanDuel customer support service. There are four ways of reaching the bookie support team:
- Live chat. Hit a button in the bottom of the screen to start a chat with a FanDuel support team representative. The live chat is available 24 hours, seven days a week.
- Social media. FanDuel Sportsbook has official accounts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram where you can send them a message. The average response time is about an hour.
- Email. FanDuel doesn’t provide an email address to directly send emails to, but it has a contact form where you can provide yours. Once you describe your issue, the FanDuel representative will send you a detailed answer. The approximate email response time is from 12 to 24 hours.
- Voicemail. FanDuel doesn’t have a hotline, but you can send a voicemail to the phone number 609-224-1019. When recording a voicemail, make sure you mention your full name, username, email address and phone number to give an operator as much useful information as possible.
Aside from getting assistance from a support worker, you can also find solutions in the FanDuel FAQ section. Be aware that it contains information on different FanDuel products, so make sure you pick the right state and betting type (casino, sportsbook or fantasy betting).