Fox Bet Sportsbook PA & Bonus Code
Fox Bet started its official operation in Pennsylvania on September 4, 2019. The betting company was created as a result of cooperation between the US media giant FOX and casino games developer PokerStars. Fox Bet Sportsbook PA is extremely generous with profitable PA sportsbook promos as well as a sign-up bonus to encourage new players. Read our detailed review and learn about other accessible bonuses, sports betting options, and ways of unloading your Fox Bet betting account.
Fox Bet Sportsbook PA Welcome Bonus 2023
Fox Bet Sportsbook grants new users a great welcome offer. Unlike other bookmakers, Fox Bet does not offer a deposit bonus and does not match the first deposit that sports bettors make. As a welcome bonus, it refunds the first lost bet. The maximum refund bonus amount is $500. It should be noted that the bonus money can be used only for wagers with minimum odds of -200. If players manage to win using a bonus, they keep their winnings and can later cash them out.
To use a special signup bonus, a Fox Bet user has to create an account via the application or through the bookmaker’s website, and then open the section with bonus offers. No Fox Bet PA promo code is required to unlock the welcome reward. Players have 7 days to place their first wager and receive a free bet refund in case of a losing bet.
Additional Fox Bet Promos for New and Existing Users
In addition to a profitable sign up bonus, bettors can earn a $25 free bet when they refer their friends to the sportsbook. Referrals must register with the bookmaker and use the exclusive referral Fox Bet bonus code PA and meet all the wagering requirements within a 14-day period.
Among other FoxBet promotions, there are Bet Boosts, Free Bet Friday, Friday Happy Hour, etc. Wednesday deposit offer is not one of the welcome offers, however, it gives players a chance to earn additional $15 when they deposit $75 and more. If gamblers regularly deposit large sums of money, place multiple bets and win, they may also use exclusive perks of the loyalty program.
With Fox Bet Sportsbook it is possible to earn up to $10000 of extra money by making a parlay bet with at least 4 legs. The sportsbook provides a bonus accumulator chart so that bettors can count how much extra cash they can earn by placing a parlay bet with a certain number of legs.
How to Sign Up at Fox Bet Sportsbook PA
The Fox Bet sign-up process is simple and quick. To use all the benefits of a sign-up bonus and use this betting site, you need to create a player’s account. Note that you are legally allowed to gamble in Pennsylvania, US only if you are at least 21 years old.
For your convenience, we have prepared a step-by-step guide for registering on the FoxBet website:
- Visit the FoxBet Sportsbook website or install their app, and choose Pennsylvania as a prefered region.
- Hit the “Join” button to open a registration form, fill in your email address, username and create a password following the sportsbook’s instructions.
- Your name and last name, date of birth along with gender, phone number and last 4 SSN digits are required on the next step.
- After that you’ll need to provide your PA physical address and pick two secure questions to be able to reset the password if necessary.
PA Fox Bet Sportsbook App
Fox Bet PA Sportsbook has developed mobile applications for both Android and iOS devices, so that gamblers from Pennsylvania can place their winning bets on the go. Of course, PA bettors can enjoy a mobile version of the official betting site through different browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari). However, it is much more convenient to download the Fox Bet PA app and always keep your favorite betting services at hand.
Fox Bet PA app is easy to use, as it has a well-designed interface and conveniently organized content sections. Prior to the installation of the mobile software, users need to make sure that their Android device is running with the 4.4 version or higher and their iOS smartphone or tablet is running with the 8.0 version or higher. Next, we will describe in detail how to download the Fox betting app on Android and iOS devices.
How to Download Fox Bet PA Sportsbook App for iOS
- While it may be difficult to find a mobile betting section on the Fox Bet Pennsylvania Sportsbook website, save yourself some time and open the App Store right away.
- Click on the search bar and type in the Fox Bet Sportsbook & Casino, hit “Install”.
- If necessary, specify your Apple ID and select your region of residence (users can choose among Pennsylvania, Colorado, Michigan, or Philadelphia).
- After an app is installed, sign up or log in to Fox Bet PA, start placing bets and enjoy the ongoing promos.
How to Download Fox Bet PA App for Android
As a rule, Google Play Market does not feature apps for sports betting and casino gambling. However, Fox Bet PA Sportsbook customers are lucky, as the application can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
- In Play Store, search for Fox Bet Sportsbook and hit “Install”.
- Choose Pennsylvania as your current region and confirm that you’re of a legal age for gambling/betting.
- Download the Fox Bet betting app, sign up and you’re good to go!
Types of Bets Available On Fox Bet Pennsylvania Sportsbook
Fox Bet Sportsbook PA offers a wide variety of wagers for both beginners and professional gamblers. The bookmaker covers multiple sports and competitions to diversify the betting process and increase players’ chances of winning. Below we outline the types of wagers that are the most popular on the online betting platform:
- Moneyline (straight bet). A player is placing a wager on the estimated winner of a game or a certain sports event. To make a correct prediction, a bettor has to compare the odds offered for each team or player. They will show which team or a player is more likely to win.
- Parlays. It is an opportunity to link several legs and combine them into one wager. It is considered to be a complicated bet, as all the predictions must be correct. In case one bet loses, the whole parlay bet loses as well. At the same time, this wager is useful for profit boosts, as not only the odds are multiplied, but players can also receive a lucrative bonus for making such a wager.
- Teasers. A teaser bet is a type of parlay wager. It allows a bettor to alter the point spread for a match. The sportsbook will reduce their winnings in case this bet is successful.
- Totals (over/under). This sports bet is placed on the final results of a match or a game. The sportsbook determines the final results before the start of the match, and players gamble whether the actual final score will be over or under the established number.
- Prop bets. During the match, certain events may occur that do not directly affect its outcome. However, bettors can still make their predictions regarding these events. Player props can serve as an example, as it is a one-of-a-kind wager on whether a certain player will achieve a specific set of statistics.
- The runline. This wager is only available for Fox Bet baseball betting. It means that like any spread, this bet requires a team to win or lose by a certain margin.
Note that the above-mentioned bets are just a few of the types that are popular among American players. Betting markets offered by Fox Bet Sportsbook in PA differ for each popular sport that is available both on the official website or via the app.
Live betting is presented in a separate section on the website and on the app. Tennis and soccer are types of sports that bettors can place live wagers on. Fox Bet Sportsbook is constantly increasing the number of available sport competitions for in-game betting. It applies to both national leagues and international tournaments. Fox Bet Sportsbook tends to change the odds during the ongoing matches and games, therefore, bettors must keep a close eye on the game and the changing odds to be able to adjust their betting strategy accordingly.
Sports You Can Bet On at Fox Bet In Pennsylvania
Fox Bet Sportsbook offers multiple traditional sports for real money wagering. College sports are also quite popular in the US, so they are offered by the bookmaker as well. If you decide to earn some profit with sports betting, the following options are at your disposal:
- Baseball (Major League Baseball, abbreviated as MLB);
- Boxing & MMA;
- Football (NFL, Super Bowl);
- Hockey (NHL);
- Basketball (NBA);
- Winter sports.
Note that the possibility of placing bets on a particular sport depends on the events’ schedule.
Is Fox Bet Sportsbook Legal in Pennsylvania?
It is completely legal to place bets with Fox Bet PA Sportsbook, as the website has valid iGaming and sports licenses issued by Pennsylvania Gambling Control Board. They serve as a guarantee that players’ personal and financial details are protected from third-party services.
In case of any legal questions or complaints about the bookmaker’s activities, bettors can always contact the PGCB. They can reach the representatives of the Board by email or phone number.
Banking Options at Fox Bet PA
Fox Bet Sportsbook PA creates favorable conditions for instant deposits and fast cash-outs. For greater convenience, bettors can make deposits via the website or the app. Read on to learn about the available payment solutions.
Fox Bet PA offers numerous options for topping off the player’s balance. All of them are instantaneous and do not require additional fees. The minimum deposit limit is 10 dollars for all payment methods listed below. You can choose the most suitable way of depositing funds among the following options:
- Visa/MasterCard. For a successful online transaction, Fox Bet will require you to provide payment details – card number, expiration date and 3-digit CVV code. Prior to selecting Visa as a preferred payment method, make sure that your card is issued by Bank of America, Capital One, TD Bank, Union Bank, Huntington Bank, and Wells Fargo.
- PayPal and Skrill digital wallets. Both of these e-wallets enable fast and secure balance loads. They are popular worldwide due to numerous online and in-person payment options, as well as reliable means of digital security.
- Instant Bank Transfers. Make an instantaneous transfer of money directly from your bank account to your Fox Bet account.
- PayNearMe. It is a payment network that enables real-time bill payments from any location and at any time. It is a perfect option for deposits if you do not want to share your card details. PayNearMe is available in such stores as CVS and 7-11. As a rule, the transaction period takes 10-15 minutes.
- eChecks. An electronic check works according to the same principle as a paper one. The only difference is that while making a deposit via the website or the app, you provide the routing and account number that is located at the bottom of your check.
To get access to any of the payment methods accepted by Fox Bet, you need to open the website or download the Fox Bet PA app, log in, and proceed to the Cashier page. Select the method that suits you the most and enter the amount you want to transfer as a deposit.
To cash out your winnings, you can use only 3 options – Instant eChecks, PayPal and Skrill. Unlike other bookies, Fox Bet allows making deposit and withdrawal transactions with different methods. It is because the list of acceptable real money cash-out options is very limited.
The minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $10. The overall process will not take longer than 72 hours. However, it may take longer for funds to appear in your bank account if you cash out more than $500.
Fox Bet Customer Support
While other sportsbooks provide 24/7 customer support via live chat, hotline, email, and chatbots, the Fox Bet betting platform offers only Virtual Assistant live chat and email as means of communication with the bookmaker’s representatives. Virtual Assistant contains a Contact Form, where you can enter your email, choose a category and sub-category of your query, specify the subject and describe your issue.
The lack of communication channels is compensated by Frequently Searched Help Articles and the “How To” section you can find at the bottom of the homepage. Users of Fox Bet Sportsbook PA can find valuable instructions regarding account validation, deposits and payouts, sports that can be bet on and technical troubleshooting.
Do not rush to be disappointed, because the information provided in Fox Bet Help Articles is quite enough to solve even the most difficult issues.