PayPal Casinos for PA Players
BetBetter provides a list of all online casinos that support PayPal in PA, including all the relevant details about gambling regulation in Keystone State, available games, bonuses, and more.
Top Pennsylvania PayPal Online Casinos
100% Deposit Match, up to $1000 + $25 FREEPLAY
$50 Casino Instant Bonus
100% Deposit Match Up to $1000 + $20 Bonus Dollars for Sign In
How to Find the Best PayPal Casinos in PA
If you’re determined to use your PayPal account for online gambling in PA, you only need to find a good online casino that accepts this payment method. Yet, the selection isn’t always easy since you need to note many different things when trying to find the best PayPal casinos in Pennsylvania.
On a positive note, our expert team agreed to share the only checklist you need for selecting the right online casino every time. Following these simple tips, you shouldn’t have trouble finding a great PayPal casino in PA.
Legality and Security
The first thing you must do is check whether a casino has a PGCB license. Proper licensing ensures the casino’s legal operations and that you can deposit and withdraw your winnings without any problems.
Security goes hand in hand with legality, which is why the first contact with a new casino brand is ideal for checking how protected you’ll be once you start sharing your private and financial information online.
The best-protected websites use state-of-the-art SSL encryption, the latest firewalls, and other necessary security protocols to keep their users safe. Also, don’t forget to upload the required documents according to the casino’s KYC and get your account verified.
Similarly to the major PA sites, similarly to other one operating in the US, have a strict know your customer policy.
Games and Software Providers
Once you make sure your chosen casino is legal and safe, dive into another essential feature — available casino games. You want a casino with a good game selection, such as numerous slot machines, table games, video poker options, live dealer games, progressive jackpots with mind-blowing payouts, and more.
When you start exploring any casino’s game portfolio, pay attention to software providers powering the library. If you spot the big names known for creating some of the most popular games in the industry, rest assured you’re on the right track. However, never underestimate titles from a new promising game developer, as they also know how to make a masterpiece.
Online casino games are usually assessed by their themes, graphics, design, and bonus features. While all these elements play an important role in the overall experience, the game’s RTP in some ways affect your win rate. Even though most PA online casinos that take PayPal won’t add RTP percentage or payout rates for the games they offer, remember that you can always find that info online to know what to expect.
Even if you pick a game with the highest RTP, you cannot win any real money unless you first invest some of your own. To do this, you’ll have to use a trusted payment method, and since you’re reading this text, it’s obvious you’d like to use PayPal for deposits and withdrawals for online gambling.
In that case, you’re on the right page as we’re about to share a list of the best PA online casinos where you can use PayPal as a payment method. Still, it’s always wise to check the alternative payment options just in case something goes wrong with your current favorite. Therefore, choose a casino that offers the widest range of methods aside from this pioneer e-wallet.
Bonuses and Promotions
You can definitely live without bonuses and promotions, but why would you? So, ensure a casino offers fair bonus conditions for both new and registered users.
A good bonus should offer extra money on your first deposit, free spins, and reasonable T&Cs. Moreover, if you like the casino from the start and decide to play regularly, check whether it offers any VIP scheme for loyal users. A loyalty program can often be listed under a separate tab, so make sure not to miss it due to a lack of oversight.
Nowadays, you’ll rarely find a casino operator that hasn’t optimized its platform for mobile gambling. Besides, it has always been a standard for US operators to have native apps.
Whether an operator offers a mobile-friendly site or a standalone app, one thing is certain — you can play cash casino games wherever you are. Please note that you must have your location service enabled while playing on the go, as per the geolocation requirements. Your only job right now is to decide which of the two options you prefer and pick a casino that can meet your expectations.
Players often remember that customer support exists after an issue prevents them from playing casino games. Although this isn’t something that happens a lot on PA casino sites, you should still join a casino with help available 24/7. Look for live chat support, as it’s the fastest way to get your answers, but try to find a site with alternative methods like phone and email.
Top-Ranked PA Online Casinos with PayPal
In case you don’t feel like searching for the best PA online casino PayPal yourself, we’ll help you out with a list of top-rated operators in Keystone State. As explained above, we’ve analyzed sites by legality, security, games and their return-to-player rate, bonuses, and a few other features to get the ultimate platforms list below:
|Casino||Minimum Deposit||Minimum Withdrawal||Legal in PA|
|FOX Bet Casino||$10||n/a||Yes|
Popular Games in Casinos that Accept PayPal
PA online casinos and gambling websites offer many different games to test your luck. Let’s take a look at the games you’ll have at your disposal once you join any of the online casinos in the Keystone State:
- Online slots — Slot games still hold their popularity from when they first appeared to now, only virtually. This game category offers hundreds of different six-reel, five-reel, three-reel slots, and a few others. The gameplay is so simple even beginners can master it. You can even try some free play in demo mode or aim for a min deposit, thanks to a quite small bet per spin.
- Video poker — Video poker is a computerized version of the most popular card game. Even though you’re playing against the computer, the goal is to form the best possible 5-card hand — one that will create a payout.
- Blackjack — Blackjack is a popular casino game that is easy to learn and relatively simple to play. The game’s goal is to beat the dealer’s hand by having a higher point total than the dealer without going over 21.
- Roulette — Roulette is a game of chance that has been around for centuries. Players can wager on red or black, odds or evens, and several other combinations. The game’s goal is to guess where the ball will land on the wheel.
- Baccarat — Baccarat, also known as Punto Banco, is a game played between the player and the banker or, in the online version, the computer. The game aims to predict the hand with the higher score correctly.
- Craps — If you love dice games, craps is the best choice. In this game, players bet on the roll’s outcome, or a series of rolls, of a pair of dice. The basic bets include Pass Line and Don’t Pass Line, while experienced players often add additional wagers.
- Live dealer — Now that you know which table games you can find in PA casinos, it’s time to tell you that you can also play them in the live dealer form. These games are streamed directly from land-based gaming studios where real dealers manage every round, so it almost feels like you’re in a true brick-and-mortar casino venue.
- Online poker — Finally, passionate poker players will have an option to purchase real chips and join casinos dedicated to poker per se and take part in poker tournaments and different famous events.
How Are Online Gambling Sites Regulated in Pennsylvania
The best online casinos in Pennsylvania offer players a safe and secure gambling experience. All the casinos listed here are licensed by the PA Gaming Control Board, the main regulatory body for online gambling in the Keystone State. Additionally, applicants are subjected to rigorous security checks during their licensing process.
Types of Bonuses in PayPal Casinos
- Welcome bonus — Welcome offer targets new players and usually comes as a deposit bonus, free spins, or a combination of the two. Players often need to deposit funds to activate the welcome deal and get their deposit matched 100% or more.
- No deposit bonus — If you come across a no deposit bonus, claim it right away, as this is the only offer that allows you to enjoy free online gambling.
- Deposit bonuses — Deposit bonuses are also available for registered players. They work the same way as the signup bonus and add bonus funds to your bankroll after you top it up with real money.
- Free spins — Free spins can be a part of the welcome deal or a standalone promotion. You can use them to spin the reels of different slot titles.
- Loyalty programs — The most loyal casino players can take advantage of loyalty programs and get greater benefits the more they play.
- Referral bonuses — Some casinos offer bonuses for referring a friend to their page. As soon as your friend opens an account and makes a deposit based on your referral, you get a bonus picked by the casino operator.
- High-roller rewards — High rollers can claim even greater rewards based on their activity in the casinos that pay real money.
PA Online Gambling PayPal Providers
Online gambling software providers have been working hard to establish themselves in the US market. Finally, their hard work has paid off, and Pennsylvania is now one of the most promising markets for online gambling in the US.
Although PA online casinos have only been swimming in legal waters for several years, they still managed to partner up with some of the best software providers in the industry. While you may not find every provider in every online casino, most work with the biggest game developers like NetEnt, Big Time Gaming, IGT, Nextgen Gaming, WMS Gaming, and others.
Casinos need to cooperate with different software providers because each of these content creators specializes in different fields of online gambling. Some of them focus on the most realistic live dealer games; then we have PayPal slots providers and others that offer table games online.
Mobile Casino Sites and Apps that Accept PayPal in the USA 2023
When it comes to playing casino games on your mobile device in casinos that support the PayPal payment provider, you have two main options — mobile casino apps and mobile casino sites. Both have particular pros and cons, so choosing the option that suits you is important.
Mobile casino apps are designed specifically for your phone or tablet, offering numerous advantages. They’re usually faster and more responsive than mobile casino sites and come with the same exclusive bonuses and promotions. On the downside, they can take up space on your device and may not be available for all operating systems.
Mobile casino sites are optimized for all mobile devices and offer a more convenient way to play casino games. You don’t need to download anything, and you can usually access a wider range of games. However, mobile casino sites can be slower than apps, and they might not offer the same level of security.
PayPal Deposits and Withdrawals in US Online Casinos
PayPal is one of the most popular payment methods used by casino sites, and it is also one of the most secure e-wallets with a long-lasting reputation. PayPal lets players quickly and easily deposit and withdraw money in online casinos without sharing sensitive financial information.
In most cases, online casino deposits and withdrawals with PayPal will be free. Nevertheless, PayPal as a service may charge a fee for transactions between your PayPal account and other methods like credit cards and bank accounts.
Also, sometimes players can get their accounts frozen, which is the biggest disadvantage of this banking method.
PayPal Deposit Limits
|Per transaction||$1500 per day|
When it comes to casino deposit limits, you should know that each site has its own rules about how much money you can add to your account. As for PayPal, the minimum deposit is usually $10, while the maximum can go up to a few thousand dollars. The good news is that you can fund your account easily through the PayPal mobile app.
PayPal Withdrawal Limits
|Per month, from PayPal to your bank account||$25000|
The rule about casino withdrawal limits with PayPal is the same as the one for deposit limits — every casino can set the limit as it sees fit. On the other hand, PayPal has a maximum withdrawal limit for cards of up to $5,000 per day, week, or transaction and up to a $15,000 limit monthly. If you wish to withdraw money from PayPal to your bank account, the limit is $25,000 per month.